In a decision published today, the New York State Supreme Court confirmed an award made by a Beth Din (Bais Din or Bet Din) despite strong opposition by one party. A copy of the decision can be found here.
- Halachic Wills & Estates Series by the Bais HaVaad
- The Importance of Custom, Usage and Course of Conduct in Jewish Monetary Law
- Meaning of the word "Yerushah"
- Heter Iska arbitration rights forfeited by defendant’s participation in litigation
- Arkaos: Litigation in non-Jewish courts
- Agreements To Arbitrate In Bais Din: Get It In Writing!